20.06.2012 | Notification of acceptance of abstracts extended up to 1 July 2012.
15.05.2012 | Registration extended up to 1 June 2012.
06.02.2012 | Call for paper ICNC-12: Download (pdf, 28 Kb)
03.02.2012 | Registration is opened
September 24-28, 2012, Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
The main topic of the ICNC-12 is “From Brain Mechanisms Towards Neuromimetic Systems With Adaptive Behavior”
The ICNC-12 is devoted to the 50th Anniversary of the Conferences on Neurocybernetics and the 100th Anniversary of the birth of the Conference Founder, Professor A.B. Kogan - an outstanding Russian neurophysiologist and neurocyberneticist.
The ICNC-12 is organized by Russian Ministry for Education and Science, Southern Scientific Center of the RAS, I.P. Pavlov’s Russian Physiological Society, Interregional Association for Cognitive Research, Russian Neural Networks Society, Southern Federal University (SfedU), A.B. Kogan Research Institute for Neurocybernetics (KRINC SfedU).
The topics of ICNC-12 will be as follows:
- Subcellular, neuronal and population mechanisms of brain system functions
- Organization of informational and control brain systems
- Mechanisms of higher brain functions (perception, sensory and motor integration, navigation, cognitive functions)
- Man-machine problem
- Biologically motivated algorithms and models for information processing
- Neural architectures and synthesis of brain-based devices
Working languages of the Conference are English and Russian.
In the framework of the ICNC-12 will be held:
- The Fourth International Symposium on Neuroinformatics and Neurocomputers
- The Second International Symposium on “Brain-Computer” Interface
- The Sixth International Young Scientists School: “Neuroinformatics, Neurocybernetics, Neurocomputers”
The registration fee will cover the Conference proceedings, coffee-breaks, and excursions. Participation in the Conference and publication will be contingent on the payment of a Conference fee.
May 15, 2012 – deadline for registration and abstract submission on the site of the ICNC-12
July 1, 2012 – notification of acceptance of abstracts
Organizing Committee of ICNC-12
A.B.Kogan Research Institute for Neurocybernetics
Southern Federal University
194/1 Stachka Ave
Rostov-on-Don 344090, Russia
phone: +7 863-243-37-44
phone/fax: +7 863-243-35-77