XVI International Conference on Neurocybernetics (ICNC-12).
September 24-28, 2012, Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
Call for Papers
The topic of the ICNC-12
The main topic of the ICNC-12 is “From Brain Mechanisms Towards Neuromimetic Systems With Adaptive Behavior”
The ICNC-12 is devoted to the 50th Anniversary of the Conferences on Neurocybernetics and the 100th Anniversary of the birth of the Conference Founder, Professor A.B. Kogan - an outstanding Russian neurophysiologist and neurocyberneticist.
The ICNC-12 is organized by Russian Ministry for Education and Science, Southern Scientific Center of the RAS, I.P. Pavlov’s Russian Physiological Society, Interregional Association for Cognitive Research, Russian Neural Networks Society, Southern Federal University (SfedU), A.B. Kogan Research Institute for Neurocybernetics (KRINC SfedU).
The topics of ICNC-12 will be as follows:
- Subcellular, neuronal and population mechanisms of brain system functions
- Organization of informational and control brain systems
- Mechanisms of higher brain functions (perception, sensory and motor integration, navigation, cognitive functions)
- Man-machine problem
- Biologically motivated algorithms and models for information processing
- Neural architectures and synthesis of brain-based devices